The Office of Graduate Medical Education is excited to announce our support for the development of a resident-led Housestaff Association for Sexual and Gender Diversity. We welcome resident, fellow, and faculty members of Duke GME who identify as a sexual or gender minority, as well as allies whose professional goals align with our tenets. The Housestaff Association for Sexual and Gender Diversity aims to:
- support our resident and fellow members
- foster a community within Duke Graduate Medical Education
- generate networking opportunities
- discover and amend gaps in medical education surrounding sexual and gender minorities
- serve our local community through service and education
Learn more on Housestaff Association for Sexual and Gender Diversity website.
For more information please contact: